Sunday, February 14, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

I’ve been looking for new breakfast ideas, so when I saw this on the Food Network yesterday, I knew I had to try it.

IMG_0319

It’s definitely an adapted version but it was really awesome.

I used 1/2 of a very small sweet potato, 1/4 of a small red onion, some leftover baby bellas and one egg.
I didn’t have sage, but honestly, I didn’t need anything more than just a sprinkle of garlic. The sweet from the sweet potato and the sharpness of the onions blended so nicely together. And the added protein from the egg topped everything off perfectly. It was really good!

IMG_0317  IMG_0318

The Dead show was pretty awesome. I’m a rockin’ kind of girl and they played a pretty rockin’ set. No Uncle John’s Band for you HEAB but still good none the least!

Oh, and get this…we’re expecting MORE SNOW tomorrow. Sheesh! Let’s hope the weather peeps are wrong this time…please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment