Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Help me get the stank out!

I know I’m not the only one out there with this problem, but my workout clothes stink. Bad. Washing them doesn’t help either, because as soon as I start to sweat, the funk returns.

Take today for instance. I took a spin class, and toward the end of the class -  like, the last 20 minutes – I started smelling fart. Not rotten egg farts, but just stank. I thought it was the girl in front of me and was starting to get annoyed…until I realized that it was my bra.

I was so embarrassed that I skipped the stretching at the end of the class and booked it out of there.

It’s  not like I’m not washing my clothes either. I’ve tried pre-soaking, I’ve tried washing twice (which sucks because I don’t want to ruin my clothes!) and nothing is working. I use Tide right now, which I kind of have a weird obsession with (I love the smell of Tide and I really feel like it works best) but now I’m really disappointed.

My sister, a fitness instructor and activities director at L.A. Fitness, is having the same problem. We looked up detergents, but I don’t want to fork out mad moola for something that won’t work. We found one called WIN that we’re looking to try, and I also found a Tide Sport with Febreze but I only found it on Amazon; I have yet to see it in the stores.

HELP!! I don’t want to have to throw out my workout clothes! They aren’t cheap!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment