Monday, December 14, 2009

We’re IN!

Cherry Blossom 10 mile run picture 

 

"The Runner's Rite of Spring"®
April 11, 2010
Washington, DC
7:40 a.m.
RRCA National 10-Mile Championship

Everyone has been telling me that I have to run this race since I’ve moved to the DC area. So last week while discussing it with my coworker, we decided to look up when the registration was. Good thing we did because it happened to be the last day to register.

And not only did we have to register by the end of that day, but we still weren’t guaranteed a spot. Because this race is so popular, registrants had to win a chance to run by lottery. Since both of us really wanted to run this race,  I signed us up as a team so it would be all or nothing.

Needless to say, I was thrilled when it was confirmed this morning…we’re in!

I’m really excited to have been chosen to run this race!

Oh and my computer has been saved! Thanks to Dennis for putting in hours of work toward bringing my computer back to life. You rock Dennis.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm soo excited to hear you got in! I got in too! We'll definitely have to meet up at the Expo & at the race.

    ReplyDelete