Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Looks like I’ll be takin’ the train…

My car has broken down four times in the past 2 weeks. This morning was the last straw and I was left stranded on the side of the road on my way to work in rush hour traffic. Again.

After trial and error and a little denial on our part, we’ve finally gotten the words we didn't want to hear: Blown Head Gasket.
Which in most cases means it’s time for a new car.

Since I’ve already paid my car off, the last thing I want is another car note. So, after talking it over with Dennis, we decided to shell out the $2K it’s going to cost to get it fixed to save my baby.

IMG_0033

This is Dennis getting down and dirty under my hood. (Umm, yeah that sounds gross…take it as you will)

My poor car. I love this car. It’s a 2000 Subaru Legacy GT Limited and I am not ready to give it up. So here’s to taking the train. Son of a….

1 comment:

  1. Crap!! Things can only get better from here on out chica! Now you can take a laptop and blog on the train!! : )

    ReplyDelete