Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pumpkin Pie no more

I’m not sure exactly what did it to me, but unfortunately I’m going to have to blame the pumpkin pie. I ate a piece after dinner Thanksgiving night, Friday night, and Saturday night and I think it’s the only thing I can blame for making me feel so sick. I blame the pie because I was fine until I ate it…and it took me three times of leaving things off my plate to figure it out.

I had an awesome turkey salad cranberry sauce sammie on an Arnold thin for lunch on both Friday and Saturday afternoon:

IMG_0035

I chopped up some onion, cut up some turkey and mixed them in a bowl with some plain Greek yogurt. Yum.

However, for dinner last night I ended up having a veggie burger with some mashed sweet potato banana casserole since I was turkeyed out. It wasn’t until an hour later when I decided to eat a small piece of pumpkin pie that I realized this had to be the culprit. I spent most of Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights feeling like absolute garbage, all after I ate the pie. (Unless it was the homemade whipped cream I dabbed on top?) Either way I think it will be a while before I eat pumpkin pie or homemade whipped cream again. Sucks.

Needless to say, Dennis and I spent most of our weekend here:

IMG_0036

His belly wasn’t feeling the greatest either. What the heck? But our Thanksgiving dinner rocked! ? :( So sad. We watched Funny People, History channel’s WWII in HD, and about 60% of our DVR between Friday and Saturday night. We’re lame.

Today Dennis is going to make a second attempt at changing my sparkplugs. Apparently spark plugs in Subaraus are different than those in American made cars. Who knew? (insert sarcasm here)

I’m off to fight the crowd at Trader Joe’s, then hopefully I’ll feel well enough for a run later. Stupid pie…why did you have to taste so good??

No comments:

Post a Comment