Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back to the Hole

As much as I hate driving, I really enjoyed my drive back home to Norwich today. I got up at 7 to Marley whining that he was hungry (as usual) and decided to go straight to the gym to get my run out of the way. I ran 3 miles, lifted, and some walking push-ups.
I got home, had some yummy oats for breakfast, showered, and packed up the car to leave by noon. The drive is about 4 1/2 hours and I usually get antsy and agitated but the drive just flew by. I did a lot of thinking.

I haven't been home since October. That's 6 months. Where does the time go?

I was happy to spend some time at my favorite bar (The Blarney Stone Pub) with my good friend Shylo. I had 2 Guinnesses (wow, I haven't done that in a long time!) Nothing like coming home and having a few beers bought for you!

I can't believe how friggin cold it is outside right now (39*??) it's supposed to be amazing this weekend--sunny and in the 80s which is very abnormal for upstate NY in April. Tomorrow will be (hopefully) sunny and 71.

Sidenote--the Celtics just rocked the Bulls...in Chicago...very strange after the first two games.

Ok it's cold in here and I need to find a blanket.
Here's to a great night and a wonderful warm day tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment